America's Borders, Brown Berets, Chicano Liberation, Immigration, La Raza Unida Party, Latino History and Culture, Mexican United States Relations, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA), Nation of Aztlan, Reconquista (Mexico), The American Resistance Foundation
The El Plan de Aztlán (“Aztlan Plan”) manifesto should be required reading for every U.S. public official and citizen. The Aztlan Plan is the ethnocentric Chicano blueprint for invading and occupying the Southwestern United States. The goal of this ethnocentric movement is to “reestablish” the ‘Nation of Aztlan.’
For those of you who don’t read Spanish, the English translation of the Spanish phrase:
“For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada”
“For our race everything. For everyone else nothing.”
[Note: “Race” refers to the “bronze” Chicano peoples. “everyone else” means non-Chicanos.]
‘Aztlan’ is the legendary ancestral home of the Aztec peoples. Aztecah is the Nahuatl word for “people from Aztlan“
This shows the philosophy, and Ideology that is a part of the Mexican American Mindset, called Chicanismo. This belief is in all levels of Chicano Society, and this is something that was hidden from the American people.
This so-called Poem “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan” In English is “Spiritual Plan of Aztlán” was written in 1969 by Alurista, but his real name is Alberto Baltazar Urista Heredia. He was born in Mexico in 1947, and he came to America when he was 13 years old. He is a Chicano poet and activist. Well, lets look at the key words in this truly.
Proclamation, and Chicano Manifesto!
“Brutal Gringo! Invasion of our Territories, Northern Land of Aztlan, Came Our Forefathers, Reclaiming the Land of the Land of their Birth, and our inevitable “Destiny.” Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds..etc..etc…”and Not to the Foreign Europeans. We do not Recognize capricious frontiers on the Bronze Continent. Brotherhood Unites Us…Time has Come, and who Struggle against the Foreigner. Gabacho (foreigners)…We Declare the Independence of our “Mestizo Nation.” We are a Bronze people. Bronze Continent, We are a Nation”..We are Aztlán.”
This is a Chicano, or Mexican manifesto hidden within a so-called poem. I don’t believe this is just a poem, and neither do most Mexicans. Notice how the Chicano use ‘El Plan de Aztlan‘ as a Manifesto, and as the foundation of their movement. “Sets the theme that Chicano must use!” “Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of El Plan de Aztlan, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total “liberation!”
“Control of our Barrios,” which is towns, and the word “Lands” is the belief that the Southwest is their land. The plan is so important, it must commit “All Levels of Society.” Our struggle then must be for the “control of our barrios, campos, pueblos, lands, our economy, our culture, and our political life.” El Plan commits all levels of Chicano society.”
Then “Nationalism” Transcends “ALL” areas of Life.
Next is Unity, again all levels of Societies must be committed to the “Liberation of La Raza” The Race!
The next is “Economy,” Economic Control… our Communities can only come about by “Driving the Exploiter Out” of our Communities. This is already happening in California on a large scale, are now Latin Americans.
They say “lands rightfully ours will be fought for and defended.” That sounds like a reclaiming of lands and they are ready to fight for them.
“Lands rightfully ours” “will be fought for and defended.”
The next is Education, and notice that American history is not included and that this Aztlan movement wants to “Control” the schools, and the teachers, the administrators, and counselors. This is happening in California, and was happening in Arizona, until fellow Americans realized that it was racist, and Anti-American, and forced it out of their school system.
Next is INSTITUTIONS, notice they want “Restitution” for a Full Life, “Restitution for past economic slavery.” They want total control of institutions in our community, and those they can’t control must get out!
Next is Self-Defense, which is a good idea, all us Americans should learn self-defense, and also have the weapons to do so! Look at the words of “Front Line” and they are mostly referring to Gang-bangers, and the Mexican Mafia, for it says those from the Barrios! Also the Protectors must be given respect and dignity. Notice the words “offer their responsibility and their lives.” They mean war folks, for they are offering their lives to it.
Then they say: Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo.
The word Carnalismo is a Gang word which means Love for the Homies: its an inner attitude that a true vato has, full of loyalty, courage and love for his homies (Urban Dictionary).
Notice how they say that “Juvenile Delinquency” will now be “Revolutionary Acts.” This anarchy and hate is encouraged by M.E.CH.A, which is a student organization, and it’s on Colleges, and Universities across the Country. These M.E.CH.A students are to proselytize, and Evangelize Hispanics in their area.
Next is Cultural, they want to Unite the family of “La Raza” (the Unified Race) towards “Liberation,” and they must insure that their writers, activists, poets, and artist produce literature that is appealing to their people and relates to their revolutionary culture.
Notice “defeat the gringo dollar value system,” this is anti-capitalism, and they are always saying “Defeat the Gringo!”
Next is Political Liberation, with the support of our own government, they are trying to take over our political power, and if we don’t wake up, and stop worrying about being called a Racist, then we might be able to protect our country. We as a country should be tired of having our hands tied by ‘political correctness,’ we also need to protect our culture, and our people. We helped build this country. Our Forefathers would be trippin if they saw how we were just giving away our country, and allowing others to over run us.
Many Hispanics and our own government are working against us, and want the Hispanic culture to dominate, for they believe they own this Continent according to the Papacy!
Below is the document that many Mexicans believe and follow, from the Elites to the students, and to the Chicano people.
Awareness and distribution of El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan.
El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan
‘In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal “gringo” invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlán from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlán belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent. Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner “gabacho” who exploits our riches and destroys our culture.’
‘With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlán. Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.’
El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán sets the theme that the Chicanos (La Raza de Bronze) must use their nationalism as the key or common denominator for mass mobilization and organization. Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of El Plan de Aztlán, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total liberation from oppression, exploitation, and racism. Our struggle then must be for the control of our barrios, campos, pueblos, lands, our economy, our culture, and our political life. El Plan commits all levels of Chicano society-the barrio, the campo, the ranchero, the writer, the teacher, the worker, the professional-to La Causa.
Nationalism: Nationalism as the key to organization transcends all religious, political, class, and economic factions or boundaries. Nationalism is the common denominator that all members of La Raza can agree upon.
Organizational Goals: 1. UNITY in the thinking of our people concerning the barrios, the pueblo, the campo, the land, the poor, the middle class, the professional – all committed to the liberation of La Raza.
2. Economy: economic control of our lives and our communities can only come about by driving the exploiter out of our communities, our pueblos, and our lands and by controlling and developing our own talents, sweat and resources. Cultural background and values which ignore materialism and embrace humanism will contribute to the act of cooperative buying and the distribution of resources and production to sustain an economic base for healthy growth and development. Lands rightfully ours will be fought for and defended. Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people’s welfare. Economic ties of responsibility must be secured by nationalism and the Chicano defense units.
3. Education: must be relative to our people, i.e., history, culture, bilingual education, contributions, etc. Community control of our schools, our teachers, our administrators, our counselors, and our programs.
4. Institutions: shall serve our people by providing the service necessary for a full life and their welfare on the basis of restitution, not handouts or beggar’s crumbs. Restitution for past economic slavery, political exploitation, ethnic and cultural psychological destruction and denial of civil and human rights. Institutions In our community which do not serve the people have no place in the community. The institutions belong to the people.
5. SELF-DEFENSE: of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the barrios, the campos, the pueblos, and the ranchitos. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.
6. CULTURAL: values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of the movement. Our culture unites and educates the family of La Raza towards liberation with one heart and one mind. We must insure that our writers, poets, musicians, and artists produce literature and art that is appealing to our people and relates to our revolutionary culture. Our cultural values of life, family, and home will serve as a powerful weapon to defeat the gringo dollar value system and encourage the process of love and brotherhood.
7. POLITICAL LIBERATION: can only come through independent action on our part since the two-party system is the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough. Where we are a majority, we will control; where we are a minority, we will represent a pressure group; nationally, we will represent one party: La Familia de la Raza. (The Family of the Race).
1. Awareness and distribution of El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan. Presented at every meeting, demonstration, confrontation, courthouse, institution, administration, church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence.
2. September 16, on the birth date of Mexican Independence, a national walk-out by all Chicanos of all colleges and schools to be sustained until the complete revision of the educational system: its policy makers, administration, its curriculum, and Its personnel to meet the needs of our community.
3. Self-defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.
4. Community nationalization and organization of all Chicanos: El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan.
5. Economic program to drive the exploiter out of our community and a welding together of our people’s combined resources to control their own production through cooperative effort.
6. Creation of an independent local, regional, and national political party. A nation autonomous and free -culturally, socially, economically, and politically-will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat. El Plan de Aztlan is the plan of liberation! Below is taken from the M.E.CH.A Website, please read carefully, and notice their Aztlan National belief! Can you believe that our Government is permitting such a Anti-American organization to be on almost every College in the Country!
Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)the largest US Hispanic student organization, National MEChA: The Philosophy of MEChA is a “student organization that promotes higher education, cultura, and historia. MEChA was founded on the principles of self-determination for the liberation of our people. We believe that political involvement and education is the avenue for change in our society…”
Chicana/Chicano Movement in El Plan de Aztlán (EPA). A synopsis of El Plan stipulates:
1) We are Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán reclaiming the land of our birth (Chicana/Chicano Nation);
2) Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture;
3) We are a union of free pueblos forming a bronze (Chicana/Chicano) Nation;
4) Chicano nationalism, as the key to mobilization and organization, is the common denominator to bring consensus to the Chicana/Chicano Movement;
5) Cultural values strengthen our identity as La Familia de La Raza; and
6) EPA, as a basic plan of Chicana/Chicano liberation, sought the formation of an independent national political party that would represent the sentiments of the Chicana/Chicano community……National Pride Recognizing that the majority of our Raza are members of the working class, we avow an anti-imperialist analysis that includes Chicana/Chicano self-determination. Chicano self-determination must begin with the recognition of what is implied in using the term MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán).
‘Essentially, we are a Chicana and Chicano student movement directly linked to Aztlán. As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente……..Such leadership should be principled and not liberal. For this reason, we cannot believe in unity for unity’s sake since there are many opportunistic organizations, groups, and/or individuals who care only for themselves and not for our people. Just as we would expel FBI or CIA agent provocateurs from our organizations, such opportunistic organizations, groups, and/or individuals must be exposed and expelled to strengthen our Movement.’
Author, Ramirez-Dhoore, rights about Aztlan, and notice how she says “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán” is often deemed a “manifesto of Chicanismo,” then she says “reclaiming the land of their birth,” or the land annexed to the United States in the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Believe me, Mexicans are taught this in their schools, in their churches, and in their meetings, and MECHA is their Proselytizing, Evangelizing mouth piece!
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
The Mexican government during the occupation was headed by General Winfield Scott. A big reason why land was sold at a fire sale price.
In March 1969 at the first national Chicano Liberation YOUTH CONFERENCE, Chicano Movement hosted by The Crusade for Justice in Denver, Colorado, a young poet and activist named Alurista read “El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán” which forged the ideas of “the bronze continent” and “Aztlán” (Anaya and Lomeli 1). This historical document, often deemed a manifesto of Chicanismo, or a militant ethos1, advocated Chicano nationalism and self-determination for Mexican Americans. Today, it continues to be one of the founding plans of the student organization, Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or MEChA.
MEChA, which “has been one of the more important student organizations to address the issue of education” (Vargas 378), focuses on the organizational goals laid out in the plan, including: Unity, Economy, Education, Institutions, Self Defense, and Cultural and Political Liberation. Included in this plan is the idea of “reclaiming the land of their birth,” or the land annexed to the United States in the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
NOTE: If it wasn’t for illegal immigration, and past Amnesty programs, the Mexican, and Latin American population would be much smaller. We Americans are permitting the invasion of our Country. OUR GOVERNMENTS HAVE BETRAYED US, AND FAILED US! THEY ARE SELLING US OUT! Think NAFTA and Beyond…
The total ethnic Mexican population of both nationalities in the U.S. grew from about 1.6 million 1940, to 2.5 million in 1950, and reached 4 million by 1960. And reached 34 Million as of 2012, and now the total Hispanic population is more than 54 million.
The nation’s foreign-born population is projected to reach 78 million by 2060, making up 18.8% of the total U.S. population, according to new Census Bureau population projections. That would be a new record for the foreign-born share, with the bureau projecting that the previous record high of 14.8% in 1890 will be passed as soon as 2025.
Hispanic immigrants are projected to continue to be the main sources of U.S. immigrant population growth.
Here we have several quotes from Chicano Leaders just plain out speaking their mind!
“Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.” Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets.
“They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over. We are here to stay.” Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Councilman
“We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it!” — Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas
Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas professor, supports open borders, amnesty; and in the late ’60s said, “We have got to eliminate the gringo … if worst comes to worst, we have got to kill him.”
“Remember 187-proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens–was the last gasp of white America in California.” – Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party
“We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, ‘I’m going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back.'” — Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor
“California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave.” — Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton
“We are practicing ‘La Reconquista’ in California.” — Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General
“We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos.” — Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University
“The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot.” — Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico
Note: There are Mexicans that don’t feel this way, but there is a growing majority who do believe this.
Here we have a Mexican American history teacher advocating revolution against white America at the Campus of UCLA! The Infamous Ron Gochez.
The Brown Berets focus on returning all United States territory once held by Mexico to Mexico. Several groups have been quite active since the passage of California Proposition 187. Units exist in most sections of California and a few in other southwestern states.
Their members are encouraged to study the Black Panthers and American Militant Resistance.
During a session discussing the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act at California State University, Fresno on January 6, 2011, a Brown Beret member spoke out of turn and was taken out of the building by the police officers and detectives. In agreement, others in the audience argued that California lands that had previously belonged to Mexico were acquired by the United States in an unlawful manner. – I don’t disagree.
Brown Beret member and former Watsonville Mayor Oscar Rios was quoted in an interview as saying,“It (California) belonged to us, Mexico, 1848. It was taken away okay, so it’s no surprise we’re taking it back slowly but surely.”
Americans, this is our Country too, lets Fight to Keep it!