Acts of Piracy, Antwerp, CSX Transportation, EB-5 visa, Foreign Government, Foreign Trade Zone, Free Trade Area of the Americas, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), Immigration, Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act, Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA), International, NAFTA, North American Free Trade Agreement, Permanent residence (United States), Sovereignty, Transportation Department, United States, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
For the past year or more, Stand Up America has been working with some crack researchers, witnesses, and inside sources who have uncovered an insidious, and un-Constitutional plot, likely more than one. Some might say treasonous, but that is for you to decide. The research, now ready for dissemination, will be doled out on our National Call to Action Project, as Project #6. The launch of these actions was initiated on January 29th, 2011 at a gala event hosted in Temecula, California.
This project, will show, that when you pull back the curtain, its not the Wizard of Oz who is exposed, but a series of administrations who, under the guise of the North American Free Trade Act, have eroded the sovereignty of “We the people” as a nation, and our way of life. Its just another, in a long line of a “new world order” actions that continues to erode our nation, and is clearly a detriment to our way of life; one so revered by peace loving, free peoples of the world. It is truly an assault, and like so much activity in Washington, D.C., is another example of pretty words used to mislead you, lie to you, and cajole you into sacrificing your nation, one small piece at a time.
It is the artifice of the manipulator, the charm of the snake-oil salesman, and the Realtor selling swamp-land in Florida, or the Brooklyn Bridge. Its a Ponzi scheme of epic proportion, a spider web of infinite branches, and a world-class, a-one, enigma inside a puzzle that will be our demise. Please take the time to read what these folks have discovered for you, the American citizen in her opening statement below:
U.S. Territory as a Land Bridge Between Two Bodies of Water
National Sovereignty Decline
There are several foreign policy initiatives combined with domestic law that are enabling the United States to become occupied territory that will be controlled by a foreign entity. For that reason and more, I believe that high crimes and misdemeanors have been committed and that public assets have been criminally converted for private profit under the color of law. If the agenda is so far along that high crimes and misdemeanors no longer applies, then the crimes committed would be Acts of Piracy.
The “Free Trade Area of the Americas” is intended to dissolve the nation and to bury the evidence.
In order to keep this brief, only a sketch of the strategy is being included along with a letter written by Idaho Governor Butch Otter’s office in response to a citizen letter of inquiry and a recent U.S. State Department press release regarding annotated B-1 visas for foreign maritime workers to allow them to get Transportation Department ID’s.
• 1990–Immigration Reform and Control Act(PL 101-649); Target Employment Area (TEA, EB-5 Regions)
• 1991 – the High Performance Computing Act of 1991, Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA)
• 1998 – Transportation Efficiency Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21)
• 2000 – UN Millennium Declaration–“Mandate” for global governance
• 2006 – SAFE Port Act
Establishment of the Beachhead
The establishment of the foreign bases of operation occurs over a period of years gradually building the structural foundation.
• Authorization in state law for Foreign–Trade Zones
• The establishment of a multi-jurisdictional layer of “governance” for the purposes of regional planning and zoning (metropolitan area). Collaboration in the following areas
1 – Transportation
2 – Parks, open space and trails
3 – Water supply and quality
4 – Air quality
5 – Public safety
6 – Storm water drainage
7 – Drug abuse prevention
8 – Emergency management and disaster preparedness
• Authorization in state law for a new political subdivision centered on transportation hubs. When it’s on a navigable body of water, it’s called a Port District. When it is inland, it is called an Intermodal Commerce Zones.
• Definition of the airport as a port of entry – and then a customs port of entry
• Building the data center that becomes the central command and control facility
• Economic Cluster report to identify the major employers in the area plus their supply chains. The major employers then become the “anchors” in the Intermodal/Port Districts.
• A “Technology Park” is then established which is presented to the public as an economic development/work-based learning zone. It is an intermodal commerce zone and will become a subzone of a Foreign Trade Zone. It is connected with one or more universities so that it can be classified as a Research and Development zone and they get federal grant money, tax subsidies.
• Designation of an EB-5 regional center. EB-5 visas are the sale of American citizenship. The EB-5 costs between $500k and $1M. The money from these visas then goes to towards the development of the “Technology Park” and small business incubator system. The small businesses that are spawned from this system are the installers of the technology for command and control of our critical infrastructure – and the training facilities for jobs at the major employers who are engaged in this system.
Implementation of Zone Management – “Port Security”
• Open a Foreign Trade Zone – this “internationalizes” the port
• Establish an intermodal commerce zone and EB-5 Regional Center
• Cluster Study and selection of anchors, set up university connections for “work-based training programs” and “small business” incubator for control system and surveillance equipment installation
• Designate the intermodal commerce zone (Port District – Inland or Water) as a subzone of the FTZ
• Use EB-5 money to development the zone for the purpose of zone management
• Implement the Fusion Center – Command and Control – not only of the zone, but of the entire area.
• Import Foreign workers and train students to man the control systems of the zones and to eventually become the occupiers once enough of them have been imported to take over.
Fusion Center as “Port Security”
• The Immigration Act of 1990 (PL 101-649) radically changed the lawful levels of immigration to this country. It defined a myriad of categories of visas to distribute the massive, annual increases in population across economic and social sectors. This legislation has special provisions for foreign investor ‘Employment Creation’:
(B) SET-ASIDE FOR TARGETTED EMPLOYMENT AREAS–
(i) IN GENERAL– Not less than 3,000 of the visas made available under this paragraph in each fiscal year shall be reserved for qualified immigrants who establish a new commercial enterprise described in subparagraph (A) which will create employment in a targetted employment area.
(ii) TARGETTED EMPLOYMENT AREA DEFINED– In this paragraph, the term targetted employment area’ means, at the time of the investment, a rural area or an area which has experienced high unemployment (of at least 150 percent of the national average rate).
(iii) RURAL AREA DEFINED– In this paragraph, the term `rural area’ means any area other than an area within a metropolitan
statistical area or within the outer boundary of any city or town having a population of 20,000 or more (based on the most recent decennial census of the United States).
• In 1991, the High Performance Computing Act making the nation’s telecommunications system available for open access by the public and business. (Internet) Also in 1991, the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act (ISTEA) was passed. This legislation defined a new paradigm in transportation—an ‘Intelligent Vehicle Highway System’ built around the concept of intermodalism (transportation hubs); it defined the first international, border-to-border Corridor, The CANAMEX. It also provided funding for university-based “research” centers for transportation planning and smart highway and vehicle technology research and development. The ISTEA legislation changed the law to allow the Interstate highway system to become toll roads.
• In 1993, Bill Clinton signed the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). NAFTA Chapter 11 has ‘multinational investor rights’ provisions that allow foreign corporations to claim prospective damages if they are prevented from doing business in our country if U.S. or state law prohibits any aspect of their business. This provision is a “blackmail government” tool. Either change your laws or pay us the amount of money we figure we’ll lose by the prohibition.
Bill Clinton remarks on the signing of the North American Free Trade Agreement 1993
• In 1994, the Uruguay Round of GATT was completed resulting in the Marrakesh Agreement. The Marrakesh Agreement created the World Trade Organization. One of the provisions in that agreement was ‘Trade in Services’ with four modes of Services defined:
“The GATTS distinguishes between four modes of supplying services: cross-border trade, consumption abroad, commercial presence, and presence of natural persons”.
Apparently there is no prohibition against foreign governments masquerading as corporations to use both the NAFTA and WTO provisions to force their way into our country, breaking down our laws and then flooding it with their excess populations under the ruse of providing “services”. Our domestic economy has been flooded with cheap imports to drive American business out.
There is also nothing to prohibit foreign governments from providing a government operative with the money to buy American citizenship using the EB–5 Visa; nor is there anything to prevent a foreign government from training an army of industrial spies and subversives to enter the country using the hundreds of thousands of visas issued every year since 1990.