Investigative Journalist / Literary Agent / Intelligence Analyst / Polymath – emphasis on exposing corruption, rooting out scoundrels and advocating for judicial integrity.
‘Madness in the Magnolias’
Once the truth is known, theories naturally become obsolete.
- Undercover news-gathering
- Investigation and scrutiny of government and business practices and their effects
- Collaboration with media, public interest groups, legal organizations, etc. and with fundraising.
- Create, network and manage: website, television, radio, social media platforms.
- Produce high-impact multimedia output
- Experienced with the practices and culture of oversight committees
- Research into social and legal issues
- Interviews with on-the-record sources as well as interviews with anonymous sources, and whistleblowers
- Wikileaks Research Team
- Federal, and state Freedom of Information Act to obtain documents and data from government agencies, laws and requests and using investigate databases for untold stories for high-impact news.
- SEC filings; records of criminal, civil and regulatory proceedings; real property records, corporate filings and other US and public records and information sources.
- Information retrieval, interviewing, analysis and report writing
- Interact with public interest groups, reporters, academics, law professionals, Congressional staffers, etc. and use the social media presence and the utilization of websites and services, fundraising, and regularly monitor reports and studies identifying State, local and federal programs.
- Analysis of documents, such as lawsuits, legal documents, tax records, government reports, regulatory reports, and corporate financial filings
- Databases of public records
- Collaborative work style
• Planning, collection, exploitation and analysis, dissemination and reporting.
• Specific vulnerability assessments; gathering information based on objectives, identifying gaps in information gathering, and prioritizing.
• Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish intelligence.
• Threat-based intelligence – identifying risks to security and mitigation
• Leveraging local and national intelligence databases, analyzing intelligence collected in the field and developing fact-based conclusions and intelligence reports
I am passionate and curious; searching out secrets, keeping my own and others; research, explore, and find trap doors.
- Identify the most suitable social media for effective marketing
- Collect vast armies of followers
- Drive prospects and leads via integrated online communications including social media, blogs, website content, etc.
- Utilize various social media channels efficiently via website content management systems, blogging, and other social media tools
- Increase the search value of the company and or individual website
- Develop strategies for overall social media communications
- Networking/branding recruitment/developed and supervision
- Impeccable customer service
- Keen understanding of social networks
- Manage multiple external vendors providing strategy and content
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Building solid partnerships with clients based on mutually determined objectives
- Customer management, promotion, support, and coordination of social media functions, and integrated online communications.
- Filter information across departments to provide support and rapid social media response
- User Generated Content
I’ve been writing about a world that writers know little about. Writing the real truth inside of almost a closed tribe.
I know it’s so cliche but it is truer than true.
‘My greatest accomplishment:’ I am the proud mother of two super great, smart, funny, beautiful children. The most important lessons are the ones I have learned from my children; it’s a beautiful world, it’s a wonderful world. We are immortal beings just playing out a role.
We just forgot who we are.
Every article on this website is public domain and can be re-posted in full. Just mention this web site by linking back to the original article here.